Monday 5 January 2015

Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus are Trying Hard to Stay Relevant- Taylor Swift




The award winning country/pop star and platinum selling artiste, Taylor Swift told TIME Magazine that she has no role models in the music industry and that Riri, Miley, Lady Gaga sell themselves as se.x objects just to stay relevant and top the charts.

24 year old Taylor whose recent album “1989” have sold over 1 million copies in its first week of release covers the new edition of Time magazine’s “Power” issue.
Taylor said:
“I’m sure there will be things that my grandkids make fun of me for no matter what, but I’d really rather it be, ‘Look how awkward your dancing was in the ‘Shake It Off’ video! You look so weird, Grandma!’ rather than ‘Grandma, is that your ni.pple?’
“I surround myself with smart, beautiful, passionate, driven, ambitious women. Other women who are killing it should motivate you, thrill you, challenge you and inspire you rather than threaten you and make you feel like you’re immediately being compared to them,”

0 comments:

Post a Comment